Terms & Conditions
Veluwe Lodges Otterlo will make available to the vacationer a holiday home of the kind and type that has been agreed on for recreational purposes, not for permanent residence.
If Veluwe Lodges Otterlo is not in possession of the total amount due on the day of arrival, Veluwe Lodges Otterlo is entitled to deny the holiday maker acces to the holiday accommodation.
In case of cancellation, the vacationer pays a fee to Veluwe Lodges Otterlo. This amounts to:
- upon cancellation more than three months before the commencement date, 15% of the agreed price,
- upon cancellation within three to two months before the commencement date, 50% of the agreed price,
- upon cancellation within two to one months before the commencement date, 75% of the agreed price,
- upon cancellation within one month to one week before the commencement date, 90% of the agreed price,
- upon cancellation within one week before the commencement date, 100% of the agreed price,
If you have to cancel your holiday based on valid corona reasons, we have three options:
- Shift you holiday within 2021
- Shift your holiday to 2022 (voucher)
- Cancellation where you will receive 50% of the amount already paid.
Use by third parties of the holiday accommodation on the recommendation of the vacationer is only permitted if the lessor has given a written permission for this.
The energy price per m3 is based on the annual costs of gas, water and electricity for our lodges, divided by the number of m3 of gas consumed that year.
Veluwe Lodges Otterlo is not liable for an accident, theft or damage on his property.
Veluwe Lodges Otterlo is liable for the consequences of extreme weather conditions or other forms of force majeure.
The main tenant of the holiday residence must be at least 21 years old and as such be present during the stay. Veluwe Lodes Otterlo is entitled to check this. The main tenant is also responsible for following the (attached) house rules.
Dogs are only allowed in consultation. We do not allow dogs to stay in the holiday home for a longer period of time without supervision of one of the tenants.
Barbecuing is allowed outside on the terraces. In case of high risk of wildfires Veluwe Lodges Otterlo is entitled to forbid barbecuing.